Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

@choddo   - The billing for Instant Ink is in arrears, you will receive a bill for your last month after the last period's usage is complete.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I hope it works out buying HP cartridges. I am fairly confident that if you are only printing 15 to 20 ppm that you should make it through 12 months. Good luck. I am still hoping that HP will sit up and take notice of this forum. I wish you well.

HP Recommended

I hope it works out buying HP cartridges. I am fairly confident that if you are only printing 15 to 20 ppm that you should make it through 12 months. Good luck. I am still hoping that HP will sit up and take notice of this 

HP Recommended

Thanks but I suspect HP are now cherry picking. I just read they now have millions of people enrolled in the scheme, so I suspect they are trying to maximise profits by shafting the low users. If those low users chose to move on as I have then I don't think a big corporate entity like HP will care much. Good luck with your waiting to see if HP take notice, I think you will need it.

HP Recommended

Hi all,

We appreciate and value your feedback. HP offers to their Instant Ink program´ users a dedicated site with a variety of support options to help you on the different questions you may have about our program and subscription plans: https://instantink.hpconnected.com

We hope this information may be of some assistance.

HP Support Community

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.