Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 8015 All-in-One Printer
  • Hi all, I'm having problems printing cyan colours and it started just after I used up my free ink when I bought my printer. Just after my starter ink ran out I received my first shipment from the instant ink subscription (100 pages per month) and after installing the new ink I received an email from HP Instant ink to say that there was a problem with my last shipment of Cyan ink and that new cyan ink was on its way to me and to replace the cyan ink but shortly after changing the ink I started having problems printing with the Cyan colour not printing and ever since then I have been having problems with cyan not printing or smearing on the pages that I was printing. In my total amount printed there must be 75% of my pages that I have been cleaning the print head or clearing smears but considering that I pay for 100 pages pm and I couldn't have printed more than 150 pages so two years after I bought my printer I have made the decision to cancel the instant ink subscription and go back to my old printer as I couldn't afford to replace it but I am annoyed at the amount of people on here that have had trouble with cyan cartridges and even more on Google. So it's goodbye to all and thanks to those who have tried to help me it's much appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Nailintheboot,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing a print quality issue with your HP Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

To assist better:

• Are you using genuine HP ink cartridges?
  • Does the copy print out the same way? 
  • What's the application you are trying to print from? 
  • Have you tried printing from a different application or device? 

While you respond to that, let's print a Print Quality Diagnostic page -Post the Print Quality Diagnostic page here so we can help you further. 

You may also refer to this document with steps to fix the " Print Quality Issues" issue applicable to your printer -  Print Quality Issues

Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware 

If the issue still persists, I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. 

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.