Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-05-2019 04:35 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
To better assist you -
1) Which application are you trying to print from?
2) Are you able to make a copy?
While you respond to that, I'd suggest you check the ink levels - On the printer control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then touch the Ink Level Indicator icon .
- If the ink is running low, replace them with spare ink.
- If the ink levels are fine, print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page
To print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page -
1) On the printer control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then touch the Setup icon .
2) Swipe up on the display, touch Reports, and then touch Print Quality Report.
Once the page is printer, please post the same here on the community page.
You may also try these steps - HP OfficeJet 8010, Pro 8020 and 8030 Printers - Black Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues
If the issue still persists, please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.
Let me know.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee