Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: Instant ink cartridges incompatible

HP Recommended

I received my first shipment of instant ink cartridges todya. After installing the black ink, my printer keeps getting an error message to reinstall the cartridge. I have followed the steps to clean the copper contact points, but I still get the error. If I reinstall the old 63XL cartridge, this error message goes away. Please help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 3
Level 3
27 27 7 10
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Abourdon18,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I would be happy to assist you with your ink inquiry.

Please send me a private message with your Instant Ink account details (email address) so that I can look into your ink status.  Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little envelope, please click on it to send a private message. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a wonderful day! 

JAMIEW1
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation