Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-19-2022 02:09 AM
I have subscribed for instant ink with 15 pages per month with a rollover possibility upto 45 pages. Below is the printing history (taken from Hp smart login) of my last few months
06/06/2022 - 05/07/2022 - Package pages - 8 out of 15 used Rollover pages - 0 out of 38 used
06/07/2022 - 05/08/2022 - Package pages - 7 out of 15 used Rollover pages - 0 out of 45 used
06/08/2022 - 05/09/2022 - Package pages - 0 out of 15 used Rollover pages - 0 out of 0 used
06/09/2022 - 05/10/2022 - Package pages - 0 out of 15 used Rollover pages - 0 out of 0 used
06/10/2022 - 05/11/2022 (ongoing) - Package pages - 14 out of 15 used Rollover pages - 0 out of 0 used
As you may see that I have lost all my 45 rollover pages from 06/08/2022 and since then my unused package pages are not being rolled over.
Why is this happening?
10-20-2022 05:39 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your Instant Ink Rollover pages. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
About rollover pages
- Rollover pages allow unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance.
- The rollover maximum balance depends on your plan pages.
- If you downgrade your plan, you get a new rollover maximum. You lose any rollover pages in excess of what your new plan allows.
- Paper Add-on service: Rollover pages are tracked separately and may be different from your ink or toner plan.
- To see how many rollover pages you have available:
- Sign into your account:
- Home / Home Office: Sign into your Instant Ink account
- Business: Sign into your Instant Ink for Business account
- Click HP Instant Ink > Overview.
- Look for rollover pages in the Status area.
Please refer to this document: HP Instant Ink - Manage your account
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
10-20-2022 09:48 AM
My current plan is 0.99€ per month for 15pages/month and with rollover pages upto 45. Below is a screenshot from my hpsmart login.
I have been billed and debited the same amount for all the months mentioned previously.
So I dont understand why my rollover pages suddenly became 0 and also why my unused pages not rolled over.
11-16-2022 05:33 AM
Thank you for your response, I really appreciate your efforts. As the issue still persists, I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee