Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
01-10-2021 12:11 PM
Product: HP Envy Photo 7155
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Printer that once was connected to InstatnInk service now not able to connect to instantink and not able to print. No internet configuration changed. Called HP support twice. First time went through all the typical troubleshooting --> internet connection check -> stop and reinstall webservice --> remove the instatnt ink service and add it back. None of it made the printer print . So the rep said he would send a new cartridges. Unfortunately, after installation of new cartridges still the same issue. Called again to HP, spent 2 plus hrs with another rep. He couldn't figure out how to make the printer print again. When trying to reenroll the printer to InstatnInk , after entering the claim code get error 'Serv'er Error. Try again soon'. How can I make HP Printer Print Again?
1 REPLY 1
01-13-2021 08:53 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community
I would like to help
I suggest you try assigning a Manual IP Address to the printer and then remove and re-add the Instant Ink service
- Print a Network Config Page from the front of the printer. Note the printer's IP address.
- Type that IP address into a browser to reveal the printer's internal settings.
- Choose the Networking tab, then Wireless along the left side, then the IPv4 tab.
- On this screen you want to set a Manual IP. You need to set an IP address outside the range that the router automatically sets (called the DHCP range). If you do not know the range, change the last set of numbers (those after the last '.') to 250
- Use 255.255.255.0 for the subnet (unless you know it is different, if so, use that)
- Enter your router's IP (on the Network Config Page) for the gateway.
- Enter 188.8.131.52 for the first DNS and 184.108.40.206 for the second DNS. This is Google DNS.
- Click 'Apply'.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".