Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-03-2022 04:29 AM - last edited on 09-03-2022 09:12 AM by MarcusC
When I am trying to re join insta ink, my printer claim code is not accepting and error code comes in as SERVVOR ERROR, printer code not recognised/ Printer code erro
09-08-2022 12:23 PM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are getting a server connection error, I am glad to assist you.
Turn on Web Services from the Embedded Web Server (EWS)
- Open the advanced settings in the HP Smart app or connect to the printer homepage to enable Web Services.
- Open the Advanced Settings (EWS) in the HP Smart app or type the printer IP address into a web browser address bar.
- If a login or certificate window displays, complete the information to finish opening the EWS.
- If a website security certificate displays, click Continue to open the printer homepage.
- If a login window opens, type admin for the username, and then type the PIN found on the label located underneath or on the back of the printer, or the password set by the printer administrator.
- On the printer homepage or from the advanced settings, click Web Services.
- Click Continue, Turn On, or Enable, and then follow any instructions to turn on Web Services.
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others and please.
I am an HP Employee