Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop PC 15-eg2000 (4U8D6AV)

Serial no: [Personal Information Removed]

Product details: 66C03PA

Unable to access.  Forgot my password reset password not available 

please send someone to fix it 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @15eg-2000,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

If you cannot remember your password or need to change it, you have several options.

HP recommends using a Microsoft account for signing into Windows. Using a Microsoft account offers many benefits, including easy password recovery. If you currently have a local user account, consider switching to a Microsoft account after recovering or changing your current password. For more information, go to HP PCs - Managing user accounts and logins in Windows 10.

NOTE: If you cannot sign in with your original password, make sure that caps lock is not on and the keyboard layout matches your country/region. If available, use other methods to sign in, such as a password hint, PIN, or a picture password.

Reset your Microsoft account password

If you use a Microsoft email address and password to sign in, you can reset or change the password from any web browser.

Go to Microsoft recover your account (in English) to create a new password. 

Change your local password when you know your current password

Use the Windows account sign-in options if you know your current computer password and want to change it to something different.

In Windows, search for and open Sign-in options.

Select Password, click Change and then follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password and hint.

Change a known computer password

Please refer to this document and follow to steps to know more troubleshooting steps on Change or reset the computer password in Windows 11.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.