Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi

When I log in to my account to print out my invoices the invoices have my old address listed as my billing address and I can’t find any way to correct it. I managed to update the Shipping Address when I moved house six months ago but no luck thus far with updating the billing address on my invoices.  Please help

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Shaunagh,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

To update your billing address for HP Instant Ink, please follow these steps.

1. Go to the HP Instant Ink website and log in to your account.
  2. Click on the "Account" tab at the top of the page.
  3. Select "Billing Information" from the drop-down menu.
  4. Click on the "Edit" button next to your current billing address.
  5. Update your billing address information in the fields provided.
  6. Click on the "Save Changes" button to update your billing address.

Once you have completed these steps, your new billing address should be updated in your HP Instant Ink account. It's important to keep your billing address up to date to ensure that you receive your invoices and to prevent any potential issues with your account.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Hi,

There is no current billing address listed in the section you mention below, only my payment details and I don't want to edit these, I just want to update my billing address to match my shipment address.

Thanks

Shaunagh

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.