Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 4155e All-in-One Printer

I want my ink when i bought system from QVC they Never talked about a scription plan to get ink.

I do not sign these plans or give mt Credit card out on internet......Too many scammers

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Mike2301,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds like you're dealing with a frustrating situation concerning a promotion for free ink that was offered when you purchased a system from QVC. Typically, these offers, such as six months of free ink, are part of a subscription service where credit card details are required to register for the service.

Since you do not want to provide your credit card information online, here are a few steps you can take:

Contact QVC Customer Support: Reach out to QVC directly to explain your situation. They may be able to clarify the terms of the ink offer and assist you in redeeming the promotion without signing up for a subscription plan, or they might provide an alternative solution.

Check the Promotion Terms: Sometimes, promotions like these are detailed in the paperwork or emails that come with the product. Review any documentation you received to check if it mentions the need for a subscription or credit card information.

I have shared a link that will help you with the enrollment: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_3259776-1993270-16

If the unit came with free trial you can always avail it while enrolling to the program.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Rachel571

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.