Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-02-2022 06:51 PM - last edited on 10-04-2022 06:41 PM by RodrigoB
I have tried everything to get my printer to print the network info page and it keeps printing the information page nothing more is there some way I can get some help to get it figured.
10-05-2022 04:42 AM
I'd like to help!
If the printed page titled "Congratulations" only lists an email address, then your printer is already claimed to be an HP Smart account (formerly HP Connected).
Turn web services off and on to resolve the issue:
- On the printers, press the Wireless buttonand the Information button at the same time to print the network configuration report
- Take down the printer's IP address
- Open a web browser (ex Chrome or Mozilla) and type in the printer's IP.
- Click the Settings tab. In the Security section, click Administrator Settings.
- uncheck Webscan from EWS, and click Apply
- And go back and enable it.
- A new page should print with a claim code
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
I am an HP Employee