01-06-2020 12:30 PM
My printhead with black and yellow colours was cloged. Colour black was ok but colour yellow was cloged.
I have printed plenty of test pages trying to unclog it.
Finally, I had to buy new printhead
My yellow cartridge show now that is empty but is nearly full
How can I reset it?
01-09-2020 11:17 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
You an remove the cartridge and place back it in and check. Also, if you any spare/old yellow cartridge, do insert that and check if it still shows empty.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee