Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hi

I have just switched from 12 months free instant ink to a subscription.

I have the maximum 200 pages rollover this month plus 100 free.

If I use 50 pages this month how many do I have next month?:

100 + 50    or 100 + 200 ?

So does the rollover 200 pages rollover each month if unused? Or just your unsused for that month i.e. anything left out of your 100.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Lets say you have the 100 page subscription. It has a maximum of 200 page rollovers. Once you hit 200 pages rollover, the rest will be lost. So if you print 50 pages this month, the remaining 50 will automatically rollover to the next month so you can print 150 pages (the total maximum is going to be 300 pages).

All plans (except for the free one) has double rollover (ie 50 page plan = 100 pages rollover max, 100 page plan = 200 page rollover max, 300 page plan = 600 page rollover max and 700 page plan = 1400 page rollover max).

HP Recommended

thanks for your answer I am afraid I still don't get it. I think my question may be put as:

Do the rollovers rollover each month?

I guess they must do or you could never reach 200 rollovers on a 100 page subscription. 

If I have 100 + 200 rollover and I print nothing, then next mnth I still have 100 + 200 rollover. As the rollovers , rollover and are not lost each month

HP Recommended

Yes rollovers happens each month, and no there is an upper limit to your total rollovers.

You cannot exceed 200 rollovers with the 100 page plan.

So in total, 300 pages is the limit (100 pages from the plan, 200 rollovers).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.