Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-01-2022 09:28 AM - last edited on 12-03-2022 10:53 AM by Ric_ob
I have tried 3 times to cancel subscription with no luck. They say in order to cancel I have to return any cartridges and buy another set,,,makes no sense to me.
12-05-2022 06:02 AM - edited 12-05-2022 06:03 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you want to cancel HP instant ink subscription.
Please follow the steps listed below to cancel your HP instant ink account:
1. Go to http://hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.
Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.
2. In the Status area of your HP Instant Ink account page, a printer drop-down menu is available when there are multiple printers enrolled. Click the drop-down menu, and then select the printer you want to cancel.
3. Check the Print History or the ePrint address of the printer to confirm you have selected the correct printer.
4. In the My Account area, click Change Plan.
5. Click Cancel Enrollment.
6. Click Next, and then Cancel Enrollment to confirm your cancellation request.
You receive an email confirmation of the cancellation. The cancellation finalizes at the end of the current billing cycle when the final charge processes successfully.
You will not be able to print using the HP instant ink cartridges after the billing cycle ends.
You can refer to this document for reference: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03767641
Let me know if this helps and have a nice day ahead.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!