Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5640 e-All-in-One Printer

Hello,

I have been experiencing this issue for over 6 months now, where I am paying my monthly subscription but not receiving any ink and now in desperate need of ink! therefore paying for a service that I am not receiving.

I have contacted customer services several times and my issue has been escalated in order to resolve, but still not resolved! I have also spent hours on the phone with tech and still not resolved as they don't seem to know how to fix.

My printer is shown as online when I log into my Instant Ink Account, although my instant ink account shows as being online, it also tells me in the status, Unable to connect to the printer, Check your connection and try again later. 

My printer is connected to my internet as is the equipment sending to the printer.

I believe other users have had this problem, and I wonder if anyone has found a resolution.

Am I better cancelling my subscription and restarting it? as it doesn't seem to be getting fixed! disgraceful service  up until now as i always seem to get so far and then the "i need to escalate" part comes in, however still taking my monthly subscription no problem, I have now reduced this to the lowest monthly fee as i wasn't prepared to keep paying what i was each month for no service.

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions / recommendations as I am getting extremely frustrated with this now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Kennedy03,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I'd like to help!

I understand the printer is not connecting to the instant ink server.

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Kennedy03,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I'd like to help!

I understand the printer is not connecting to the instant ink server.

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.