07-10-2019 10:47 AM
I have just replaced ink cartridges in HP Officejet 3830 and its now giving an error message of "at least one of the ink cartridges has a problem" I've took them out and put them back in and still not able to print.
07-13-2019 01:46 PM
Thank you for joining the HP Community
I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue. (Remove the ink cartridge)
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Install 1 cartridge at a time and check which cartridge is causing the problem.
Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-3830-all-in-one-printer-series/7172321/document/c0... for Cartridge Problem
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee