Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-11-2023 08:44 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you want to pause your instant ink subscription.
Depending on your printer model and plan, you might be able to pause your Instant Ink printer subscription for up to 6 months.
Some printers and plans are not eligible, and you can only pause your subscription twice in every 12-month period.
A subscription pause takes effect in the next billing cycle. You are charged your normal plan fee for the current billing cycle.
At the end of a pause, normal monthly billing starts again and rollover pages are restored.
To pause your subscription:
- Sign into your account:
- Home / Home Office: Sign into your Instant Ink account
- Verify the serial number by selecting Overview, and then Printer Details in the Status area.
- Click HP Instant Ink, then Update Plan in the left menu.
- Scroll to Plan Details.
- Click Cancel my HP Instant Ink Subscription.
- Select I’m cancelling temporarily.
- If options for pause length appear, your plan is eligible for a pause.
- If no options appear, your plan is not eligible for a pause.
- Select a length of time and click Next.
- Select the exact number of months to pause your subscription and click Pause My Plan.
- Click Finish & Close. Instant Ink sends an email notification to confirm the subscription pause. Another email reminder is sent when the pause period ends.
You may also refer to this document under the heading "Pause your subscription". (Click on the word document to open the web page).
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!