Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-06-2022 06:32 AM - last edited on 09-06-2022 08:06 AM by MarcusC
My hp instant ink plan was canceled on 9/1. Plan detail was showed not enrolled, I tried to re enroll the plan yesterday, and I'm unable to re enroll in HP instant ink because it showed "cancellation in process"
09-12-2022 02:25 PM - edited 09-12-2022 02:25 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing a re-enrollment issue with your Instant Ink. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
- If you have already canceled your HP Instant Ink service, but changed your mind, you have until the end of the current billing cycle to stop the cancellation.
- Check the status of your cancellation, and then click the button to keep the enrollment. If the button to keep the enrollment is not available, you can re-enroll the printer.
- Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.
- Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.
- Evaluate the printer Status.
- If a Cancellation in Progress message displays in the My Account section, click Keep Enrollment and then follow the on-screen prompts to stop the cancellation.
- If a Not Enrolled message displays, or if the account page for the printer does not display, the cancellation has been completed. Follow the steps in Enrolling in HP Instant Ink to re-enroll your printer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping,
I am an HP Employee