Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Ini forgot my windows 10 password since i make it. Give the solution me please without lost my personal file. Thx
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Wayan1,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you are locked out of your computer and needs assistance with the Windows login password. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the exact model of the notebook and the Operating system installed on the PC? Use this link to find it: http://hp.care/2bygf7l

Operating system: http://hp.care/2byggIn

Is it Windows login password/Bios password?

Did you attempt to reset using the safe mode or the recovery manager?

Have you checked any forums post? I you haven't, Here's a related HP forums post which seems to have helped others: Click here

While you reply, here are a few steps you can attempt to fix:

Before we begin we need the answer to the question: Which type of account did you create? 

Try this first: Use the HP Guided Solution: 

Let us guide you through the solution 

Microsoft account 

Reset your Microsoft account password online. You can reset your password on any device connected to the Internet. 

See the Microsoft password reset page (in English) to reset your password. 

Local account 

Use one of the following options to reset the password for your local account. 

For more details: Click here 

If there are no other accounts with Administrator rights, you do not have a password reset disk, try these other options:

• You can perform an HP System Recovery to completely erase all files, including password information, and go back to the way the system was when it was first purchased. For more information, see HP Guided Solution - Performing an HP System Recovery.

• If you haven't created a set of recovery media, then I would suggest you to obtain recovery media - Here's what you need to know about obtaining a recovery media for yourself: Click here

I will share you a private message with details. Please watch your inbox for more information.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as Solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.