Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
I have updated the antivirus. After that I have got the screen as PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue: ( for laptop computer )
Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
ECHO_LAKE I am an HP Employee
I have tried with the bios setup...but after exut saving changes...it is not getting restarted..it is still showing the error as pc ran into problem to restart...and again it is showing the same...preparing automatic repair
Please try these steps -
1. Shutdown the computer.
2. Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears.
3. Press F11 once for System Recovery.
4. Choose the Keyboard Layout.
5. Click on Troubleshoot.
6. Go to Recovery Manager and click on System Restore.
7. Choose a Restore point or a Restore date when the computer was working fine.
8. Click on OK to initialize the System Restore.
Let me know how that goes.
Asmita I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community