Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
SmartStream Designer
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Recently installed SmartStream Designer for InDesign 2020 on a Mac

Under SmartStream Designer tab......Tools.....New Document from PDF, I choose my PDF and it creates a document, however, the document is blank, with no links, named after the PDF I chose. No matter the dimensional size of the PDF, the document size is always 11.8x16.66. It looks as though it is not importing the PDF, in 2019 version you get a quick status bar, saying “importing”

There are few preferences in SmartStream, and I do not see anything related in InDesign. I have reinstalled SmartSmart to no avail. My coworkers used the same install and had no problems.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello,

Please contact an HP Indigo product expert for help with this issue. 

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/commercial-printers/indigo-presses/contact.html

I work on behalf of HP
Regards,
StretchMusic

If the answer provided resolves your issue please press the thumbs up button in order to make the answer available to others.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.