Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

The Pen works in Linux it's only when using the flame app.

Please see the photo i attached.

I m hovering over Exit put its sitting on Help?

The mouse works perfectly.
Flame.jpg

HP Recommended

Thank you for showing me what you see.  Very helpful.  There was a fix in 20.2.0 release for the offset cursor.  I would recommend testing with the latest release 20.2.1 if you have not done any testing with a newer version of Remote Boost.  

Release Notes from 20.2.0: Addressed an issue where input is offset from the position of the cursor when using a Wacom pen on some apps.

I have your setup notes from the original post.  Let me know if sender and receiver setup is different.

HP Z8 G4
Autodesk Flame 2021.1.1

Receiver OS : Windows 10

Sender OS: Linux Centos 7.6

Sender Version:  ZCentral_RB_2020.1.0_Lnx_Sender_Receiver_M39125-001

Receiver Version: 2020.1.0

Remote Display Resolution: 2560x1440
Sender EDID: 2560x1440

Wacom: Intuos Pro M

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hi Kelly,

I have tried the new version and i have the same result.

HP Recommended

Okay, thank you for testing.  I would like to collect more info from you so I can reopen this issue with R&D.  I will see if you have PM enabled on this forum.  If not I will get it enabled, and then reach out to you.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have just setup using Flame 2020.3.1 on a brand new HP T740 Thin Client with latest ZBoost and getting exactly same issue as previous post

HP Recommended

Thank you for the feedback.  Are you using ThinPro (version?) or Win 10 IOT on your T740?  I would like to add your setup to a defect that I am creating so we can revisit the offset cursor.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hi,

It is a brand new trial T740 Thin client running:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Version 1809

OS Build 17763.1879

HP Recommended

Thank you!  I will add that to my defect for Flame and Remote Boost.  Will update here when I have something to share.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.