Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Office Jet Pro 8730
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

This morning I received this Error Code B8BCE64E.  I don’t know what the code means and I don’t know how to fix whatever I’m supposed to fix.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @DMVMT 

Did you change your router/modem from your ISP recently?

This issue has been known to happen with one or more local Internet service providers (ISP) in some countries in Europe, after router firmware has been updated. These errors have occurred when using printers on a wireless network from Ubee router models EVW3226 and UVW321B, here you have a document related for this kind issue

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04760896

hope help you to solve your issue

I work on behalf of HP, regards.
Click the KUDOS thumb; up on the left to say 'Thanks' Make it easier for other people to find solutions

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.