YZ2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

C310a won't print black

C310a
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

My printer has quit printing black.  It does all the other colors.  I have replaced the cartridge twice with HP cartridges.  I cleaned the cartridge heads.  I ran the alignment program several times using clean, white paper. It does not align.  I unplugged the unit for over a minute.  Any suggestions?

If my only option if to purchase a new printer, is there one that will use the same ink cartridges?  Unfortunately, I have a lot on hand. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,398 12,377 817 811
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

C310a won't print black

@YZ2

I have gone through your Post and I appreciate all your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue

At this point this seems to be a Hardware issue

I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation