Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP 6230
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

How can I setup the printer in booklet mode not to reverse page orientation

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MauriceB1 Here are a few steps that should help change the orientation of the page:

1. In the application you would like to print from, choose Print from the File menu.
  2. Click the icon next to Orientation, representing the page orientation you would like to use: Portrait (vertical) or Landscape (horizontal).
  3. If you would like to reverse the page orientation (rotate 180 degrees), choose Layout from the pop-up menu in the Print window, then check (enable) "Reverse Page Orientation". For example, if you want the top of your document to print on the left edge of the paper, you would select Landscape orientation and enable Reverse Page Orientation.

Note: Some applications may have the page orientation setting under Page Setup in Mac OS X 10.5 or later. If you cannot locate the page orientation settings in the Print or Page Setup windows, consult the application's documentation or contact the manufacturer for assistance. The "Reverse Page Orientation" checkbox may not be available in some applications.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.