08-13-2017 12:51 PM
I have just ordered the HP Envy 4527 printer through Amazon.co.uk.
Do I need to install printer software on my laptop in order to use it ? If so how do I install this software considering that my laptop is a MacBook Pro without a DVD drive ?
Is it compatible with Mac OSx Sierra operating system ? (if not I'll have to send it back for a refund)
Solved! View Solution.
08-13-2017 02:48 PM
Hi, download the file from HP, link.
Yes to second question.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer posting here on my spare time.
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?