Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I want to say thank you to two of the folks on this board- Kevin-T and TrinitySoMe.  Kevin-T for directing my post to the proper person who could help and TrinitySoMe for doing so.

I appreciate it very much!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello, 

You are very welcome, I am happy to help as much as possible over social media.

The HP English Community strives to go above and beyond for its loyal HP fans!

All of your positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Warm regards, 

TrinitySoMe
I am an HP Employee

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Good day, TrinitySoMe,  

How have you been? I trust your week is going on well?

I tried to turn on my HP ENVY x360 m6 Convertible while on a flight and realized that the power button appears like its flat out. On getting home, I noticed that the power button is stuck, and it looks like it got a bump. I know I didn't drop it and the only place it could have had a hit will be during TSA check. I checked HP website, and it took me to a local uBreakiFix store which I took it to the next day. They did their diagnostic and confirmed that something is wrong with the power button. However, it is something they can fix but HP won't ship the part(s) to them and they told me I have to send to HP to fix it.  

Note: I am out of warranty and I have been hearing stories about HP saying stuff like fixing motherboard along with it. I don't know if you can get me in for repair (HP services) at a subsidized rate?  

Hoping to hear from you soon. I sent this message yesterday but just realized it didn't go through. 

Thank you. 

Best Regards, 

Folabi

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.