Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
PageWide Pro 477dw
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I have a PageWide Pro 477dw which has entirely stopped working, simply displaying an error message headed "Problem with Print System" which reads "Printing functionality is disabled. Error code 0xc6fd0713" - can anyone please give me some guidance on what to do about this?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@RCCS 

Hello,

In order to help you, please follow the instructions in the HP link Possible cause of a paper jam error message or print bar assert error.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

@Mans,

Very belated thanks for the link.

The error code has disappeared from the screen and the printer is now printing but it isn't printing properly - black elements (i.e. text) on any given page I try to print only appear in a narrow column on the left-hand side of each page, the remainder of the page is completely devoid of black elements, and while all colour items do print, most of them come out faded.

This definitely isn't an issue with low ink in my cartridges, since they're all new and full, so I feel it must be something to do with the process of printing inside the printer - do you (or anyone else) perhaps have any suggestions for me?

Thank you very much in advance,

RCCS

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.