• post a message
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer won't print, paper comes out blank, copies unable to make either

HP Recommended
Dell Inspiron 3668
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dell Inspiron 3668, OS Windows 64bit, updated 3/07/2020; OS build 18363.720. HP Officejet Pro 6968. Printer won't print; it sounds like it's trying, only blank pages come out, including attempted copies. Have cleaned printheads twice. Attempted Scan doctor, "refused to connect" ERR_Connection_refused. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13,389 13,390 1,283 1,512
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @LK65

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to help you with the printing issue. 

Let's try these steps - Print Quality Issue

Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

If the issue still persists, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding this. If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation