Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet 5740
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I'm did a mail merge for my Christmas envelopes and I can't get them to print correctly. I have custom size envelopes 4.75 x 7.5.

I attached photos of how it's set up but when I click print, it doesn't come out the correct direction. Please help! I'm using word for mac i think 2016.

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 8.53.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-18 at 8.42.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-18 at 8.40.40 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@sadiekins

I have gone through your post and would like to assist

As per the Printer Specifications: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05031679#AbT9, the printer supports only size No 10 Envelopes and doesn't support 4.75

Thank you 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Actually, It was Word. I opened the document up in Pages and it printed perfectly.  I have no idea why word wouldn't print it.

HP Recommended

@sadiekins

Happy to hear that.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.