Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Office Jet Pro 9020 printer

I'm also having trouble with two side scanning on Office Jet Pro 9020 printers. The bottom 7mm of the 2nd side of the 1st sheet is replicated on every scanned page. I've tried this on two seperate printers, both delivered in the last two weeks. Both have the latest firmware, 001.2010A. Scanned image also occasional has reduced text height as if scanned lines are missing. This happens on both PDF or JPG files. Images are being scanned to memory stick or network drive.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ColinC2

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Does this happen with copies too? Does this both from the Feeder and the glass?

Let us know.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have raised a support case. I'm told this problem has been seen before and is being investigated.

Double sided copy is ok. Scan single sided or on flat bed is ok. Double sided scan to PC running HP Smart software is ok.

Problem occures during double sided scan to USB, EMAIL or Network folder.

HP Recommended

Sure. Has the issue been take care off by the Support Team?

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.