Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

HP Envoy 5055 cannot connect to wireless.  it can find network, but will not accpet the password.  So I cannot print b/c not connected to your Instant Ink program.  I am paying monthly fee but not getting any service.  I will take this back to Best Buy and demand my money back.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @whatever8o76589,

Are you connecting the printer to the wireless network or you are printing to the printer directly?

Please share the printer model name to assist you better.

If you are connecting to the printer directly the default password is- 12345678

Try the steps recommended below to connect to your printer to the correct wireless network.

Connect the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard.

1. Turn on the printer if it is not already on.

2. On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon .

The Wireless screen displays.

3. Touch the Settings icon .

4. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard, then follow the instructions on the control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.

Lastly, if nothing works try restoring the printer network settings to default and connect the printer back to the network using the wireless setup wizard.

On the printer control panel select setup.

Next click network setup.

Scroll down and select restore network default settings from the list.

Refer this article to know more information about wireless printer setup. Click Here

Also, refer this article to know more information about connecting the printer to the network using the WPS mode. Click Here

Hope this answers your query!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.