Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I also need a regionalisation request for my printer please.

I have an HP Envy 4527 which was purchased in the UK and I am now living in South Africa. I have HP 123 cartridges ready to go.

Thank you,

Rob

HP Recommended

How do I get a private message to perform a regionalization reset for my printer? Please, help me.

HP Recommended

dear Kumar,

i purchased hp deskjet 1515 printer in saudi arabia and was using hp 650 cartridge for that.Now shifted to india want to use recommended hp 678 cartridge for this printer.

please guide what to do for that.

HP Recommended

i want a regionalization test for my HP deskjet 3785...i purchase it from BAHRAIN an is now in india..so i am not being able to use indian cartridges...so please help me out my SL number--CN72J2D302

HP Recommended

I have an HP OFFICEJET PRO 8600 that I bought in the US. I’ve always purchased genuine HP ink cartridges. With my last ink purchase I received an error saying my cartridges were not compatible with my printer. I’ve learned the cartridges I had were Z20, but those now available for purchase in the US are z10. Please send me instructions on how to reset the region on my printer.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 which is brought in Muscat (Oman).

I have moved back to India and need to regionalize my printer.

I tried calling your customer care innumerable times but the call gets disconnected before they generate the Case ID or give me instructions.

It will be great if you can send the set of instructions to me.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.