Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP ACCESS CONTROL 16.3
Microsoft Windows Server 2012

I have been using hp access control for 6 months now,
But there is the error 1000 related to PRINTERENTERPRISE.EXE which often prevents me from making impressions.

Below is the error in question

The description of event ID 1000 in the Application Error source is not found. The component that triggered this event is not installed on the local computer or the installation is damaged. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event comes from another computer, the display information must be recorded with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

printenterprise.exe
5ac66ec5
KERNELBASE.dll
5b93ffa7
c0000142
0000000000000ecf30
450c
01d517710cb16899
C:\Program Files\HP\HP\HP Access Control\bin\printenterprise.exe
KERNELBASE.dll
4a651f00-8364-8364-11e9-80de-0050568b581e

Invalid descriptor

What to do to solve this problem?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Good morning, everyone,

please, react to solve my problem.

Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.