Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

How do i set up static IP on for the printer.

Unfortunatle i cannot access web page of the printer with DHCP.

Is there no options to get this done without EWS page?

Can i open the EWS page if i connect the printer through USB to give it a static IP?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Welcome @munish259272,

Thanks for engaging in the HP Forums! I see by your post that you would like to set up a static IP for the printer. I can help you.

You will need to access the printer's Embedded Web Server through the printer's network IP address.

I have provided a document for setting up  the static IP, go to Solution four: Assign your printer a static IP address under Windows: Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection. Disregard the title.

Feel free to click on the "Accept as Solution" button and the "Thumbs Up" for my assistance. Please let me know the results and if there is anything else I can help you with. Thanks!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Welcome @munish259272,

Thanks for engaging in the HP Forums! I see by your post that you would like to set up a static IP for the printer. I can help you.

You will need to access the printer's Embedded Web Server through the printer's network IP address.

I have provided a document for setting up  the static IP, go to Solution four: Assign your printer a static IP address under Windows: Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection. Disregard the title.

Feel free to click on the "Accept as Solution" button and the "Thumbs Up" for my assistance. Please let me know the results and if there is anything else I can help you with. Thanks!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.