Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
hp web jetadmin
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have hp web jetadmin  10.3.90613. I like to upgrade it to latest version. 

But there seem to be something I am missing. because I can't find the free download link anymore. 

could you please help find this link. 

I logged into the site, and filled out the form to download it. however still unable to find the download link. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The link below takes you to HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 64 bit SW build 10.4.98174 not the latest version which is

HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 SR1 64 bit SW build 10.4.9918. 

Looking for HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 SR1 (build 10.4.9918) can't find it anywhere. According to the documentation it was released in April 2016. Its now June 2016 and only the version before it is available.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Below is the link to the newest version of the Web Jet Admin solution:

https://h20392.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=J6052AA

This page has the instruction on how to download and a link to complete the process.

HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 SR1 64 bit SW build 10.4.99186 bundled with HP Web Jetadmin Feature Pack 3
Feature Pack 3 version 1.2.99187

Thanks,

HP Employee.
HP Recommended

The link below takes you to HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 64 bit SW build 10.4.98174 not the latest version which is

HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 SR1 64 bit SW build 10.4.9918. 

Looking for HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 SR1 (build 10.4.9918) can't find it anywhere. According to the documentation it was released in April 2016. Its now June 2016 and only the version before it is available.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.