Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP CM4540
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have 57.00.06 error on HP CM4540.

I found this error only on HP 4555 and HP 603 but not on HP CM4540.

I've replaced all of the fans and DC controller and nothing helps.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Error indicates it is Lower exhaust fan failure.

1. Check the fan on the lower left side of the product.
2. Turn the product off, and then on. Listen for fan noise in the lower left side of the product or use a flashlight to look into the opening next to the power cord.
3. If the fan is not moving, check the fan connection on the HVPS-D or replace the exhaust fan.

Thank you! I am an HP employee.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” . if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Error indicates it is Lower exhaust fan failure.

1. Check the fan on the lower left side of the product.
2. Turn the product off, and then on. Listen for fan noise in the lower left side of the product or use a flashlight to look into the opening next to the power cord.
3. If the fan is not moving, check the fan connection on the HVPS-D or replace the exhaust fan.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” . if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

It works now, I can not believe...

Thanks a thousand times.

HP Recommended

You're Welcome and Thanks for letting know it is working..!! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.