Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laserjet pro m452dn
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am currently working on a laserjet pro m452dn printer.  I was told that after printing 4 or 5 pages, an error occurs, 59.f0.  I did turn the printer off and on.   I am looking for a easy answer because taking this printer apart just to get to the fuser is not an easy job.

so if someone can assist me with this problem, I would be very happy

Cheryl Britt

Milwaukee Police Department

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
МФУ HP M377dw не работает? На дисплее сообщение с ошибкой 59.F0? Смотрите видео и сможете самостоятельно отремонтировать аппарат, а так же узнаете как разобрать МФУ и снять ленту переноса. Актуально для моделей HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M377, M377dw, M452, M452dn, M452nw, M477, M477fdn, M477fdw ...
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
МФУ HP M377dw не работает? На дисплее сообщение с ошибкой 59.F0? Смотрите видео и сможете самостоятельно отремонтировать аппарат, а так же узнаете как разобрать МФУ и снять ленту переноса. Актуально для моделей HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M377, M377dw, M452, M452dn, M452nw, M477, M477fdn, M477fdw ...
HP Recommended

This 59.F0 error is typically the result of a small sensor switch inside the ITB (Intermediate Transfer Belt) assembly that is not working correctly. It will have variable amounts of resistance as it is activated during the course of operation and causes the error. It's supposed to detect and report to the controller when the plates are moved into position to press the belt into contact for the toner cartridge drums for color printing. HP came out with a new version of firmware for the DC Controller board to ignore this shortly after I brought it to HP's attention awhile ago since we were having so many issues with customer printers. The previous fix was to replace the ITB assy., which worked most of the time, but the firmware update should be tried first as it is quick and simple and we've had great success with it so far.

Here's the HP FTP site for it:
ftp://dccfw:.Gbu1108@ftp.usa.hp.com/

Better than taking apart the belt and switch.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.