Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
p1102w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I set a password on the web interface of the printer and forgot it. It turned out stupid. Tell me how to reset the password on this device. Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@alfatapok 

Hello,

To restore the product to the factory-default settings, follow these steps.

NOTE: This procedure does not reset page counts, service IDs, or other static product values.
  1. Turn the product off.
  2. Turn the product on, and while it is initializing press and hold the Cancel () button and Wireless () button at the same time for about 10 to 15 seconds (all of the LEDs will blink in unison until the buttons are released).

If the issue persists, I have sent you a private message with the required information.

You should only edit the specified fields and not post them publicly in the community.

In case of need, do not hesitate to solicit us..

Best regards, :Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Does this also apply to the laser color 150nw?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.