Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
CP1525nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've read many a thread on here regarding color alignment issues, but I'v e not been able to solve my problem through running multiple color alignment processes on my printer.  Is there anything else I can try?  My diags page looks like the attached.  As you'll be able to see, the Ls in the top left corner look ok but the top right corner and bottom right corner are misaligned, bottom left as we  slightly but the worst is the top right corner.  How can I correct this please?

2020-02-06_165103.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Phil528

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's perform these steps:

1. On the product control panel, press OK.

2. Press the Right Arrow button () to scroll to and select Service, and then press OK.

3. Press the Right Arrow button () to scroll to and select Cleaning Page.

4. Press OK to begin the cleaning process.

The product processes a single page, and then returns to the Ready state when the cleaning process ends.

If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-laserjet-pro-cp1525-color-printer-series/4052975/model/40529...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Toll free from the UK?  Doubtful but thanks!

HP Recommended

@Phil528

Please do not call the number provided by Jackrian232 as it's not an official HP number and most likely a scam. This user has been banned and the posts removed

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thanks Kevin,

Any clues on how to solve my printing issue please?

HP Recommended

@Phil528

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's perform these steps:

1. On the product control panel, press OK.

2. Press the Right Arrow button () to scroll to and select Service, and then press OK.

3. Press the Right Arrow button () to scroll to and select Cleaning Page.

4. Press OK to begin the cleaning process.

The product processes a single page, and then returns to the Ready state when the cleaning process ends.

If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-laserjet-pro-cp1525-color-printer-series/4052975/model/40529...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Run Cold Reset from front panel  and run calibrate for three times if that's not work then do a NVRAM and calibrate.

If it's still not working then you need to replace magenta toner cartridge and calibrate again because it's off line most in the picture.

There's no need to threw the magenta you replaced they may happy with each other one day you put it back. 

That's the way the HP color Laser printer always acts.

1581489338689.jpg

HP Recommended

Thanks - in reply to Betty - this seems to have helped, though the thing that seems to have helped the most is installing new cartridges - not exactly the solution I was hoping for, but it seems to have been a necessary evil.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.