Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReverseTalk
Level 7
Level 7
385 375 23 104
Message 1 of 2

Solved!

Did you know the HP AiO Remote app is now the HP Smart app? (for Apple and Android)

HP Recommended

With the HP Smart app, you can set up your printer on a wireless network. You can also print, scan, and troubleshoot printer issues.

Figure : The HP Smart app icon
The HP Smart app icon
Step 1: Install the HP Smart app
Choose your mobile device to install the HP Smart app, and then add your printer.
-- ReverseTalk
I work on behalf of HP.
Click the thumbs up + button to thank me. Mark Accepted Solution if I solved your inquiry.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jesyka
Level 5
Level 5
141 137 13 73
Message 2 of 2
HP Recommended

If you are looking for information related to Windows 10  and Windows 10 Mobile, go here

Jesyka 🙂

I work on behalf of HP. #HPExpertsDay

Please click the thumbs up + button if I have helped you. Mark Accepted Solution if your problem is resolved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jesyka
Level 5
Level 5
141 137 13 73
Message 2 of 2
HP Recommended

If you are looking for information related to Windows 10  and Windows 10 Mobile, go here

Jesyka 🙂

I work on behalf of HP. #HPExpertsDay

Please click the thumbs up + button if I have helped you. Mark Accepted Solution if your problem is resolved.

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation