Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The Windows 7 x64 drivers for your printer are located here.

Best regards,
erico

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

The Windows 7 x64 drivers for your printer are located here.

Best regards,
erico

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

This is not solved. The link to the drivers shows a driver available to Windows 7 64 bit but when you try to load it, the message says N/A. It offers a universal driver that doesn't work with network printing.

HP Recommended

It would have helped if you had typed in a description of an issue you were having in the original post.  All you asked for was drivers. 

Best regards,
erico

HP Recommended

erico

my cp1515n is conect to the main computer(WIN XP)(32 bit) via usb

the computer is conect to the router wits a cable.

my leptop (WIN 7) (64 bit) conect to the router via wifi.

the laptop see the printer via the homegroupe but can not be install !

i tryed to install the WIN 7 64BIT drivers with no result !

any help ?

THANKS

zOHAR

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.