Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laserjet pro 177
Android 8.0 Oreo and older

Hello,

Today I send a Mail ftom my Home e mailadress  via Internet to my vacanzy Home but Always ist coming:

.com:
no valid MX hosts found

What can I do to sent new E-Mails to my hpeprint printed Adresse

Have a Lot to send

Singefeld Eisan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello I habe the same Problem.

Hello

I habe the same Problem.Its coming always no valid mx host found; wehen I senden from an authorised e mailadress to my .....[edit]

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello I habe the same Problem.

Hello

I habe the same Problem.Its coming always no valid mx host found; wehen I senden from an authorised e mailadress to my .....[edit]

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have the same problem. But why is your post marked as "Accepted Solution". I don't see any solution.

EvBas - a customer
HP Recommended

Hello EvBas,

sorry .There there is no solution. After telfonate from GErmany to the support in Poland I make a new iactivitation of the printer over eprint.

The same problem,

The support in Poland will send a message to the second support over this problem.

Eisan

HP Recommended

Hello,

it seams still not fixed - 03-16-2020

when sending to my printers e-mail-adress I get this error-message in my mail-app

Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record.

Best Regards
Bernhard

HP Recommended

@bernhard-s

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

To help you further with this, let us know the Printer name and the Operating System installed on the device your Printer is connected to.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, 

my printer is OfficeJet 7500A Wideformat, connected via LAN.

My Computers OS is Windows 10.

I can print directly from my Computer and Android tablet /phone.

I can print via Google Print from my phone. 

And now I wanted first time to print via email, made the connection with HPSmartPrint. But ...

when sending a email to my printers adress xxxhexxxapuxx3@hpeprint.com from thunderbird, the error mentioned before appears. 

For me it seems, the DNS-record of hpeprint.com is not configured properly. 

Best Regards

Bernhard

HP Recommended

Let's restore the web services settings:

setup menu>web services setup>restore factory settings.

Once done, follow the steps here to set up ePrint: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03721293

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

restoring the web services settings didn't solve my problem.

When sending a email to my NEW printers-mail-adress the same error appears:

Spoiler
Fehler beim Senden der Nachricht: Der Mail-Server antwortete:
Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record.
Bitte überprüfen Sie die E-Mail-Adresse des Empfängers "xxxxxxxxxxxxx@hpeprint.com" und wiederholen Sie den Vorgang.

I still think your mail-server is miss-configured

Best regards
Bernhard

HP Recommended

@bernhard-s

Try assigning a Manual IP Address and check if that helps

1) Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to obtain the IP address or print a Network Configuration Page
2) Type the IP address on your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
3) Go to "Network" tab - General - Select "Network protocols" - Select "Enable IPv4 only" (or similar) - Apply the settings.
4) Go to the “Network” tab – Click on “Wireless (802.11) – Then click on “Network address (IPv4)
5) Click Manual IP
6) If you see a Suggest a Manual IP Address button, click Manual IP address, and the Manual IP addresses are automatically filled out for you.
7) If your page does not have a button to suggest a manual IP address, type the IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway using the numbers shown in the report you printed.

Let me know if the issue persists

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.