Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Color LaserJet MFP E67550 - Unregistering / Re-Enabling HP Web Services ( Web Services Setup)

HP Color LaserJet MFP E67550

I enabled HP Web Service on the printer. I am not sure what the problem is, it is giving me the message below to unregister it.  I don't know how to do that. Please advise.

Web Services Setup
  • This product is connected to the HP Connected through the other network interface .
  • HP Web Services is enabled through the other network interface .

Product E-mail Address

• HP Connected can be registered through one network interface . This device is connected to two networks and only one network can be used to register the device to the HP Connected cloud .
    • Please unregister the other interface to register this interface to the HP Connected cloud .
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,844 3,828 402 817
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Color LaserJet MFP E67550 - Unregistering / Re-Enabling HP Web Services ( Web Services Setup)

Do you have 2 network cards or do you have a wireless and and a wired network connection?

On the Web services tab you should have the option to remove the device from web services.

turn off web services.jpg

You can also enable and disable under the access control tab of security.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have two network interfaces... wireless and wired connections. While enabling the HP Web Services, I had only the wireless, already removed the cable connection. Ever since then, once I click on the HP Web Sevrices, below is what I got. 

HP E67550 Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
3,844 3,828 402 817
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Best course of action is likely to perform a partial clean and start over.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not sure what you mean by partial cleaning. I know that if I do factory reset, I will likely run into issue again because I will always have 2 network interfaces... wired and wireless.  The unregistering of HP service is unclear, as it doesn’t give interface to do so.  Thanks for your advice.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation