Did you mean: 
Mark0s
Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 Color MFP M575 does not save ip configuration after firmware update

HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 Color MFP M575

the device does not save ip configuration after fillware update
does not acquire ip by DHCP Servers

when I configure manual ip from administrator it looks invalid action

3 REPLIES 3
Level 11
Level 11
3,598 3,584 360 756
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 Color MFP M575 does not save ip configuration after firmware update

May be corrupt firmware. I would suggest that you format the drive and install the firmware fresh. This is done through the preboot menu. I have sent you a private message with instructions.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
Mark0s
Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I will do the test this weekend, then I tell you,

thank you

0 Kudos
Mark0s
Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

The device does not acquire IP through DHCP. but after doing what @Repairatrooper indicates now if you let a Manual address load.

Thank you

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation