Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

You're much welcome @SanterPO, great to see it works for you! 😁

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi,
My region and language are Bulgarian.
Please, send me the correct link to installation file, because ljP1000_P1500-HB-pnp-win64-en.exe not working for me.
Thank you in advance!

HP Recommended

Please try below drivers and let me know how it goes @IvanPetrov :

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL21058/bi-55357-7/ljP1000_P1500-HB-pnp-win64-bg.exe

Cheers,

Shlomi

HP Recommended

I need it for Lithuanian locale pls

HP Recommended

@DeividasJ, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To be able to assist you better, I would like to know the following:

• May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
  • Could you brief us on the issue for further assistance?

Keep me posted.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

As replied privately to @DeividasJ, here is the driver to be used with a Lithuanian local 64-bit OS:

HP Recommended

@ShlomiL THANK U! Kudos thumb up for u!

HP Recommended

With real pleasure, for anyone come across the following, please visit below Technical Knowledge Base article I've created on this matter:

HP LaserJet P1005 installation fails?

Regards,

Shlomi

HP Recommended

Hi ShlomiL,
I have the exact same issue with the P1005 runing w10-64bits on a HP ProBook 4530s

The printer appears on my Device Manager under "software devices" and I cannot figured out how to move it from there to " Print queues".

I have tried all the options you gave in here and also the ones from Paul Tikkanen (https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Broken-Link-for-Validity-Sensor...) without success.

The printer is being used for all the other laptops at home runing Windows10 64 bits, so I don't really know what step is missing on this one.

Also, I have tried to solve the issue installing HP Print (from MS store) and HP Doctor from HP site and I cannot resolve the issue.

Any help is very welcome.

Thanks in advance for your support, 

HP Recommended

Hi @Glesserman.

Is your PC interface is English or any other language?

Click the Start button > Settings (gear icon) > Devices > Printers & Scanners.

Can you see the printer in here?

Please unplug the cable and remove the device if it is shown here.

Assuming your PC language is English, download and install below drivers, only connect the printer when the installation asks to do so and check for any difference. if your operating system language is different than English, please let me know and do not follow the next steps:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL21058/bi-55362-7/ljP1000_P1500-HB-pnp-win64-en.exe

Shlomi

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.