Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro M402n

The Laser Jet menu is currently reading in Hebrew.  Unfortunately, I can only read in English.  (This is my parents printer and details are unknown on how the language was switched.) 

How do I switch the language back???  I am helpless because when I push the buttons that control the menu, it is scrolling through options, but again, they are in Hebrew.

Any ideas for me???

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Jennyn 

Hello,

Try the following solution to change the language of the control panel:

1. On the printer control panel, press the OK button.
  2. Open the System Setup menu (4th item).
  3. Select the option Language (1st item).
  4. Select English from the list, then press OK.
  5. Press OK to save the selection.
  6. Press Cancel button, to return Ready.
  7. Now the printer should be in English.

In case of need, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.