02-11-2020 03:08 PM
The Laser Jet menu is currently reading in Hebrew. Unfortunately, I can only read in English. (This is my parents printer and details are unknown on how the language was switched.)
How do I switch the language back??? I am helpless because when I push the buttons that control the menu, it is scrolling through options, but again, they are in Hebrew.
Any ideas for me???
02-11-2020 04:40 PM
Try the following solution to change the language of the control panel:
- On the printer control panel, press the OK button.
- Open the System Setup menu (4th item).
- Select the option Language (1st item).
- Select English from the list, then press OK.
- Press OK to save the selection.
- Press Cancel button, to return Ready.
- Now the printer should be in English.
In case of need, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.