Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought

HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28w Printer

first  i bought  2 XINSIN Cartridges Compatible hp 48A   from amazon

But gave code error 11

so i bought Original  HP 48A (CF248A) toner cartridges also from amazon The sad story it 's  too gave code error 11

3 cartridges with code error 11 

what i can do ???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

For each country it's different. You had to check specifically for the country where your Printer is in.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@ahmedsamo

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Which country are you located in?

These are the cartridge numbers compatible with your Printer depending on where the Printer is located.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

iam in Bahrain

with your table i should have get 44A

why all that 

should be one   cartridge    for all !!!

HP Recommended

You could have checked which cartridges work with Printer before purchasing it.

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

no one ever say that to me 

but why that ???

HP Recommended

Customers always check the cartridge numbers that work with their Printer before buying it.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

i did that 

https://support.hp.com/lt-en/document/c05968109#AbT11

look at that link 

you will not find any info about  44a   or  48a 

only 48a 

none at all 

HP Recommended

For each country it's different. You had to check specifically for the country where your Printer is in.

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.