Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP PageWide Color MFP E58650
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, i have a printer HP PageWide Color MFP E58650 and sometimes has the error 62.11.53. This error code comes with this description: [[cELDrainValveActuatorMotorStall]] 61000053. After rebooting the printer the error desapear, but once a week or less, the error shows again.

I couldn´t find any information about the error in the service manual. If anyone knows something about it i will really aprecciate any help or information.

Regards

Pablo Demartini

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

This is a managed sku device and is only authorized to be sold by a dealer offering a full support contract, therefore you should contact the dealer you bought it from as they are obligated to provide support.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Repairatrooper thanks for your answer, but I´m the technitian who is trying to fix the printer. This printer is in our office and I can´t find the source of the problem and I can´t find a troubleshooting manual for this printer model that helps me to get info about this error code.

Best Regards

Pablo Demartini

HP Recommended

If you are a certified technician you should have access to HP's WISE system and an access code to Level 2 phone support. I do note that the WISE support documents for this device appear to be offline this morning. You may have to try back later.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

I found this for the 62 error, it might help:

62.00.00 No system To continue turn off then on
The printer experienced an internal system failure.
Recommended action
Turn the printer off, then on.
If the error persists, reload the firmware. If the error still persists, perform a firmware upgrade.
If the firmware upgrade does not resolve the problem, replace the hard disk.

Not sure about the DrainValveActuatorMotorStall

HP Recommended

Thanks for your answer. I'll try and let you know ir works. 

Best regards.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.